Bajkula Bratislavské enduro
- Gift pack for everyone
- Valuable prizes for the first three winners in each category
- Contestant registered online until October 8th will get his own personalised race number
This year, the Bratislava Enduro will be again the final round of the Enduro Slovak Cup.
In addition to bikers who will come to fight for championship titles, we are also looking forward to hobby riders who will come to ride the trails in Malé Karpaty and have the opportunity to register in friend groups of 10 riders.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
MAP OF THE ENDURO - you can download it in the PDF format at the end of this page.
This is map for all adult categories:
This is the map for juniors and cadets:
What will you get if you register?
- There will be a starter’s package for free for every contestant in the race.
- If you register till October 8th, you'll get a starting number with your name.
- Refreshment on the track.
- Prizes for the first three contestants in the categories.
- Prize Money 100 €, 70 €, and 40 € in categories Race Men Elite, Race Men U21 and Race Women absolute order.
Until October 8th 2023 - with the name on a starting number
Until October 12th 2023 12.00 AM - online
Until October 15th 2023 till 9.30 AM at the venue
50 € online / 60 € on the spot
After registration and processing a payment online, all you have to do is pick up the gift package and the start number at the registration desk on Sunday morning.
A detailed description:
Time limit: 5 h
Number of RS: 6
Total length of RS: 8.3 km
Total length of TS: 19.4 km
Total elevation: 1036 m
The race will start on Sunday 10:00 AM.
- track inspection and training
- the start list will be published online on Saturday by 24.00
- 7.30 - 9.30 Registration on site
- 9.30 - Publication of the starting list and instructions
- Competitors are obliged to arrive at the starting area 15 minutes before their start time, the competitor will pick up the chip in the starting area
- 10.00 - Start of the race
Enduro track consists of several so-called STs (speed tests) and transfers. STs are mainly downhill with a shorter section of elevation or flat passages.
Transfers are used to move racers from the final part of an ST to the start part of another ST. There will be a time limit set for the race, which can change on the day of the race depending on the weather or current conditions at Bratislava Enduro powered by Biker. News in this year’s event is race timekeeping thanks to which will the whole race be more comfortable for the racers and there will be no need to stop at the finish line!
Starting into the speed tests will happen under the supervision of starting judges and bikers will need to respect their instructions.
The deposit for the chip is 30 €, which the competitor gets back after the chip is returned after arrival at the finish line.
There will be refreshment stations on the track available for the racers.
The track is marked with marking tape and directional signs. The final track will be ready for training on Saturday 15th of October. Training on the race track is possible at your own risk. There will be no medical assistance available during the training. Medical service is provided only during the main race.
In case of circumstances beyond control, the organizer has the right to terminate the race prematurely. To determine the ranking, only those STs will be counted which were finished by all starting racers, excluding those racers who didn’t finish the race for other reasons.
In case a person under 18 years of age starts at the event, a legal representative must be present at the registration to sign a declaration of responsibility on the spot.
Violation of race rules
Racer violates rules:
- in case of early start, failure to beep the chip at the start, or training outside of official training hours.
- if he/she shortens the track, or uses external help, including mechanical one on the speed test or during transfer. Racer is responsible for staying on the officially marked route and is responsible for his own mistakes made on the track.
- in case of rude and unsportsmanlike behavior, in particular against official representatives. Each participant should behave fairly, respectfully, and not to endanger his/her or other people’s health or life. Biker is obliged to provide first aid on the track to an injured racer and to report the injury to the nearest organizational staff. Time loss due to providing first aid can be, after consideration of the organizer, deducted from the final time.
- in case of failure to comply with mandatory equipment, properly placed and correct starting number with chip.
- in case of usage of prohibited doping substances. If the competitor is assisted by another person in the form of technical assistance, pushing, pulling, replacement of the entire bike, to the result.
- it’s forbidden to dispose pierced inner tires, cycling bottles, wrappers of gels, bars etc. on other places than the refreshment stations.
- if competitor withdraws from the race for any reason, he/she is obliged to report this fact to the timekeeper or to the event organizer without delay.Possible punishments for violations
- verbal warning
- time penalty
Announcement of winners
The order of the biker in the race is obtained by the sum of times on the speed tests (STs). Time measurement is done by using chip technology. The winners are always announced after the race according to the time schedule. In all listed categories are going to be announced first three racers, for which will be prepared prizes. In case the biker does not participate in the announcement of results (with exception of health issues), he/she loses the prize.
Racer can use only one bike, one component, he has to carry everything himself and to arrange repairs himself. He cannot leave behind anything, or exchange anything. Mutual assistance between competitors is allowed and supported, external help is forbidden.
A cycling helmet belongs to mandatory equipment. Racer must wear the helmet during the entire race, he doesn’t need to wear it only when he goes off the bike during transfers. Failure to comply with mandatory equipment rules will result in disqualification from the race.
The organizer strongly recommends an integral helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, long-finger gloves, downhill / motocross goggles, tools, spare tire, basic medical kit and always contact details of the organizer!
We recommend carrying your mobile phone during the race in case of emergency.
CategoriesGarmin SPEN: Race Men U21 (2003-2007)
Garmin SPEN: RACE Men Elite 21-34Y (2002-1989)
Garmin SPEN: RACE Men Master 35+ (1988+)
Garmin SPEN: RACE WOMEN from 16 (2007 and older)
Garmin SPEN: E-bike (from 2007)
Biker Enduro Challenge: HOBBY MEN U21 (2002-2007)
Biker Enduro Challenge: HOBBY MEN 21-29 (2002 - 1994)
Biker Enduro Challenge: HOBBY Masters 30-39 (1993 - 1984)
Biker Enduro Challenge: HOBBY Men 40+ (1983+)
Biker Enduro Challenge: WOMEN from 16 (2007 and older)
Biker Enduro Challenge Žiaci&Kadeti: Pupils 12 - 13 years (2010-2011)
Biker Enduro Challenge Žiaci&Kadeti: Cadets 14-15 years (2009-2008)
You have to be loged in to reserve bike. Please log in or register.
You have reserved another bike on this time.
You cannot reserve this bike. You have already reserved this bike for this day, or you have reached maximal limit of bike reservations for this day..
- Prečo milujeme DownHill?
- Ako sa jazdí Extreme Enduro Trial v La Provence?!
- A ako to dopadlo na DH Race Gruníky?
- Smrť pre Enduro, nech žije Downhill!
- Vyhodnotenie Česko Slovenskej MTB Tour
- A Marosanu znáte?
- Super čerstvý zostrih najsepších Tricks 21.storočia!!
- Pripomeňme si Bikefest 2015
- Máme výherkyne losovania o štartovné na Kellys Greenbike Tour 2015!!
- FOTO: FMB World Tour Slopestyle BikeFest 2015